Call for Nominations for the Third North West LHIN Leadership Award
The North West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) Board of Directors established a process to recognize exceptional leadership in the LHIN. The North West LHIN is pleased to invite nominations for the 2017 Leadership Award.
The prestigious non-monetary award acknowledges:
- Individuals, teams or organizations of health service provider organizations funded by the North West LHIN.
- Service provider organization working with the North West LHIN in the Home and Community Care Division.
- Individuals must be employed as a team of and/or be a funded organization or service provider organization working with the North West LHIN.
- A nominee must have demonstrated exceptional leadership and contributions to the health care system transformation in the North West LHIN including collaborating with others to improve the health outcomes for the population served.
Individuals, teams or organizations selected must demonstrate achievements in the following five award categories:
- Exceptional/Commendable Approach to Collaboration/Partnership
- Exceptional/Commendable Stakeholder Engagement
- Exceptional/Commendable Practice in Diversity and Inclusion
- Exceptional/Commendable Practice in Value Creation
- Distinguished Contribution Award
This year’s individual, team or organization selected will be recognized at a North West LHIN event to be held on December 11, 2017 in Thunder Bay.
Nominations close on September 29, 2017 at 4:00p.m (EST).
North West LHIN Leadership Award Previous Years